Shimano XT SL-M8100 I-Spec EV 12-speed Shift Lever right
Light and super ergonomic shift lever: XT SL-M8100-I from Shimano
Enhancing lever access and shifting speed, the new RAPIDFIRE PLUS shift levers offer light operation force and more versatility. Shimano’s new I-Spec EV lever design features greater flexibility in mounting for a clean and ergonomic cockpit. And for double chainring systems, the lever simplifies front shifting with a lightweight and compact design that shifts up and down with a single lever.
The original mountain bike group continues its legacy of remaining the standard for mountain bikers everywhere. Nearly three decades in, the DEORE XT brand is defined by its trail-tested durability, reliability and performance. Recognizing that today’s mountain bikers are riding faster and confidently on more technical terrain, the legacy of DEORE XT is more important than ever. In 2019, our pinnacle mountain bike technologies will trickle down to SHIMANO DEORE XT M8100.
Features – XT SL-M8100 I-Spec EV 12-speed Shift Lever right Rapidfire Plus
- I-Spec EV – securing the shift lever on the brake lever
- 20% quicker lever access time
- Compact design and lightweight
- Quicker lever access and light operation force maintains rider concentration
- Greater flexibility and action-optimized cockpit layout
- 2-WAY RELEASE for instant push/pull movements
- Use: MTB
- Group: XT M8100
- Model: SL-M8100-IR
- Shifter Type: Rapidfire Plus
- Mounting: I-Spec EV
- Gear rear: 12-speed
- Optical Gear Display: No
- Instant Release: Yes
- Multi Release: Yes
- 2-Way Release: Yes
- Cable adjust: Yes
- Main lever body: Aluminum Painted
- Lever body: Aluminium, GFRP
- approx. 117g (manufacturer information)
Rapidfire Plus Mono
RAPIDFIRE PLUS MONO LEVER provides intuitive and simple front control that empowers riders to shift both up and down with a single lightweight and compact lever.
Benefits & Features
- Simple and intuitive single lever operation, quicker access and lighter front shifting enhances concentration.
- Front double shifting with natural finger positioning supports intuitive shifting operation.
- Easy front shifting helps riders quickly and accurately respond to rapidly changing conditions.
RAPIDFIRE PLUS MONO LEVER’s simple and intuitive lever operation allows riders to shift both up and down with a single lever. It supports front double shifting with natural finger positioning and intuitive shifting operation while maintaining a solid grip on the handlebar. 2WAY-RELEASE functionality delivers instantaneous push & pull movements to help riders respond quickly and accurately to rapidly changing conditions.
I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders.
Benefits & Features
- Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position.
- Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.
With its wider adjustment range, I-SPEC EV levers can be adjusted to the optimal position to match a wider range of riding styles (ENDURO/XC/etc.), rider preferences and rider anatomies (hand and arm alignment). I-SPEC EV increases brake lever rigidity by moving the brake clamp position inward to create an extra point of contact between the bar and the lever. This additional bracing drastically increases bike control and braking engagement while maintaining space between the clamp and support point for other handlebar accessories.