PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS PROVISIONAL PRICES AND THAT THEY MAY CHANGE. The bike is exclusively available for pre-order. The expected date of arrival is December 2021.
When you think of the perfect mountain bike, what comes to mind? For us, it’s the all new Spark 940. Why, you ask? Well, beyond the fact that it is fast, lightweight and ultra capable on all sorts of terrain, it’s just damned good lookin’. Short-travel trail bike? “Downcountry” rig? Occasional race bike? Whatever, call it what you want to call it. All we know is that this is one hell of a mountain bike.
- Frame | HMF Carbon Fibre Mainframe & 6011 Alloy Swingarm, IST FlexPivot Suspension Design, 120mm Travel
- Fork | RockShox Pike Select, 3-Position Charger RL3 Damper, 44mm Offset, 130mm Travel
- Shock | RockShox Deluxe Select, 3-Position RL3 Damper, 165x45mm
- Wheels | Formula Hubs & Syncros X-30 SE Alloy Rims, 30mm Inner Width
- Tyres | Schwalbe Wicked Will, Super Ground Casing, 2.4in Wide
- Drivetrain | SRAM SX/NX Eagle 1×12 w/X1 Alloy 32T Crankset & 11-50T Cassette
- Brakes | Shimano MT501 2-Piston w/180mm Rotors
- Bar | Syncros Fraser 2.0 DC Alloy, 760mm Width
- Stem | Syncros DC 2.5 Alloy, Length: 50mm (S), 60mm (M-L), 70mm (XL)
- Seatpost | Syncros Duncan Dropper 2.0, 31.6mm Diameter, Travel: 125mm (S-M), 150mm (L-XL)
- Saddle | Syncros Tofino 2.5, Cr-Mo Rails