PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THIS IS PROVISIONAL PRICES AND THAT THEY MAY CHANGE. The bike is exclusively available for pre-order. The expected date of arrival is November 2021.
When you think of the perfect mountain bike, what comes to mind? For us, it’s the all new Spark 910. Why, you ask? Well, beyond the fact that it is fast, lightweight and ultra capable on all sorts of terrain, it’s just damned good lookin’. Short-travel trail bike? “Downcountry” rig? Occasional race bike? Whatever, call it what you want to call it. All we know is that this is one hell of a mountain bike.
- Frame | HMF Carbon Fibre, IST FlexPivot Suspension Design, 120mm Travel
- Fork | Fox 34 Float, Performance Elite, 3-Position FIT4 Damper, 44mm Offset, 130mm Travel
- Shock | Fox Nude 5T Large Air Volume, Performance Series, 3-Position DPS Damper, 165x45mm
- Wheels | Syncros Silverton 2.0, Alloy Rims, 30mm Inner Width
- Tyres | Schwalbe Wicked Will, Super Race Casing, 2.4in Wide
- Drivetrain | Shimano XT 1×12 w/XT Alloy 32T Crankset & 10-51T Cassette
- Brakes | Shimano XT M8120 4-Piston w/180mm Rotors
- Bar | Syncros Fraser 1.5 DC Alloy, 760mm Width
- Stem | Syncros DC 1.5 Alloy, Length: 50mm (S), 60mm (M-L), 70mm (XL)
- Seatpost | Fox Transfer, Performance Elite, 31.6mm Diameter, Travel: 125mm (S-M), 150mm (L-XL)
- Saddle | Syncros Tofino 1.5, Titanium Rails